Tissue Pharma has excellent capabilities in formulation manufacturing with particular strengths to develop and supply finished formulations to the most demanding needs of the global markets. Tissue Pharma is today one of the largest contract manufacturers of tablets, capsules, liquids, ointments and creams in India.
Tissue Pharma has multiple formulation manufacturing facilities in close proximity to each other and a well established supply chain as well as vendor development systems. All of Our facilities are USFDA, WHO, GMP certified and ISO 9001 accredited for systems. These facilities are regularly audited by global audit teams of principals and have repeatedly measured up to their standards.
Truly unique in every sense of the term, the Plant’s standards and facilities can match any other, Worldwide.
Some of the salient features of the design concepts:
- Un-interrupted flow of Process & Facilities qualifying Schedule “M” Specifications & WHO-GMP norms.
- Good Sanitation and Fully Computerized and Controlled HVAC System.
- All type of tablets viz. un-coated, sugar coated, film coated, double layer, enteric coated, and slow release manufacturing facility.
- Environment-friendly VAHP chillers & No wood or asbestos component.
- Duo Pass Reverse Osmosis water system/ de-mineralization plant, multi-stage distillation plant and self-sanitizing.
- De-humidification unit and dust extraction systems & each zone have separate AHUs.
- Segregation of every critical processing activity in each zone, to avoid cross-contamination.
- Respective zones, areas and even uniforms marked with specific colors of the rainbow, to ensure total segregation.
- Isolated and dedicated production facilities for B-Lactum and Cephalosporin dosage forms.
- Air environment conditioned in each area with respect to temperature, humidity, filtration, particle counts, etc.
- Zero-discharge Effluent Treatment Plant & Dispensing of materials under an SS reverse laminar flow.
- The complex also houses its own R&D facility for in house product development.
- Alternative power generation system for uninterrupted production and Separate air handling units for every production departments.
We take precautions to ensure that all facilities, from design to maintenance, follow the highest international standards. Cross contamination at any level is avoided by quarantined production blocks with independent air systems.
The Plant is equipped with modern high-speed machines and integrated packaging lines to be cost efficient. Extensive use of non-fill devices, collators, Brevetti visual inspection machines, multi-station tablet presses, FFS machines, high speed vial/ampoule filler/sealers are some of the examples.
Manufacturing is the backbone of our supply chain. We continually strive for excellence in infrastructure and technology. We have successfully implemented automation to improve quality compliance and productivity.